U bent hier
Project Manager (Junior - Medior - Senior)
ProjectPolis is looking for experienced (Junior - Medior - Senior) Project Managers to join our team. Do you like working in different industries on a wide variety of large projects? Then continue reading!
Who are we looking for?
- 2-5 years' experience in Project/Program Management
Skills & Competences
- Be able to steer end-to-end projects;
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project;
- Perform gate-keeper work on scope, cost and quality;
- Define project benefits & costs;
- Ensure proper Project Accounting & controlling;
- Review deliverables prepared by teams;
- Effectively apply our methodology and project standards ;
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities in work breakdown structures;
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures;
- Minimise exposure and risk on projects;
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately;
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively;
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion;
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors, sponsors and steering committee.
ProjectPolis' HR approach of is one of our main differentiators compared to our competitors. ProjectPolis wants to create an open climate with a high empowerment-grade for all colleagues supported via a transparent bi-directional communication approach.
We only work with high qualitative certified Project Managers, in order to be able to serve quality in our core-business to our clients and to ensure correct Project frameworks and methodologies are applied correctly. Therefore we strongly support a 'lifelong learning' attitude & embrace our employees' self-development. Because people are our main key asset, ProjectPolis gives special coaching attention and follow-up to our employees in order to be sure they feel happy and have a high fun-factor working for ProjectPolis and for our clients. Every employee has a coach in order to guarantee a transparent soundboard, timely escalation and ensure the quality of the assignments.
What's in in for you?
- A monthly salary based on your experience and skills;
- Interesting fringe benefits package (Bonus system, company car, ...)
- Very interesting carreer opportunities;
- Yearly training budget - Lifelong Learning;
- Fun-meetings and In-Depth-meetings to broaden your skills and knowledge;
Interested? Want some more information?
Don't hesitate to contact us or let's grab a coffee together!