U bent hier
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep
This is a 2 day course - In Company Training on request
Unique features of this course include games, contests, case studies, exercises and other tools to help you understand—not memorize—the material. This course will also assist you in finding and documenting the gaps in your knowledge, so you can leave the class knowing exactly what you know, and exactly what you need to work on prior to sitting for the exam.
By the end of this course you will:
- Be sooooo close to passing the exam!
- Decrease your study time.
- Have the latest information from over 14 years of experience helping thousands of project managers pass the exam.
- Have focused training on areas where students have the most difficulty with the current exam.
- Be "prepped" to take the exam - this is a prep and review course.
- Know the secrets to taking and passing the exam.
- Have a personalized study plan.
- Receive up to four times more information than is available in many other prep courses.
- Have had individual attention.
- Have learned what you do not know.
- Have insider tips.
This course entails 16 hours of training over the course of two, 8-hour days.
LOCATION: At your premises or we can find a location for you.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Study Time
Only 40 hours of study or less needed after this course!
Our students recently scored incredible averages on a sample PMP® exam after taking this course, before they even began studying.
- Materials and Extras
RMC Learning Solutions (formerly RMC Project Management) offers students a comprehensive system of products as part of their classroom training registration. These materials include the best-selling book PMP® Exam Prep by Rita Mulcahy, PM FASTrack® Exam Simulation Software, and Hot Topics flashcards (audio CD version). Also included in this course are materials not available to the general public.
Note: these materials are included as part of the course. No discounts are received if you already own any or all of them.
This course uses accelerated learning techniques. Expert project managers who are also expert trainers and executing Projects in practice, teach our courses
RMC is not a newcomer to PMP® exam prep training. We have helped thousands of people get ready for the exam over the last 14 years.
- Project Management Institute (PMI)® Registered Provider
RMC is a Registered Education Provider with PMI®. Many PMI® chapters who want expert instruction and the best material have also selected this course. You can't get any better than that!
WHAT TO DO BEFORE THIS COURSE
- Consider taking RMC's PM Tricks of the Trade® Course – An astounding 74 to 81% of those students who take our exam prep courses wish they had taken our Project Management Tricks of the Trade® course. If you cannot take that course we recommend that you refresh your memory about project management before this course by reviewing any course materials you may have. You may not know that there are things that you do not know!
- Complete the Mandatory JumpStart Work on the Topic of Procurement. RMC is excited to offer a free website with this class, offering up to two extra hours of material to help those who wish to get a jump start on their learning. This program includes additional mandatory work on the topic of Procurement. Reviewing this material prior to class will be a BIG HELP in making sure you are not left behind during class. After completing the Procurement work, students are encouraged to bring any questions they may have to class.
- Approximately 30% of our PMP® prep students do not have the proper training in project management fundamentals, and require additional training prior to sitting for the PMP® exam. If you believe you fall into this category, Click Here to review your options.
You will receive your link and login to the JumpStart within two weeks of the class start.
WHAT TO BRING TO THIS COURSE
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), 6th Edition (2017)
- If you are staying in a hotel for this course, you might also consider bringing a laptop computer if you would like to begin working in the evenings with PM FASTrack®, our PMP® exam simulation software.
Course materials will include Rita Mulcahy's PMP® Exam Prep book, PM FASTrack® exam simulation software, and our Hot Topics Flashcards, plus additional materials not available to the public. The book includes hundreds of pages of detailed review materials including coverage of material not in the PMBOK® Guide, sample exams, exercises and activities.
The price for this course is 1.200,00€ (excl. VAT) per person. This price includes course material. Special In Company prices on request based on number of participants.
For payment & cancellations conditions, please consult our FAQ on the website.
KMO-Portefeuille registratienummer: DV.O219328
- Why is taking the exam important?
- Overview of the exam:
- How to study and create a study plan
- Tricks for memorizing formulas
- Tricks to help you understand how the PMP® questions are written
- Tricks for shortening your study time
- Tricks for taking the exam
- Tricks for finding holes in your project management knowledge
- Reasons people fail the exam and how to make sure you do not do the same
- Exercises to help you understand, memorize and conceptualize the information you need to know, right in class.
- Understanding PMI®-isms
- Detailed coverage of:
- The process of project management
- The framework of project management
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Stakeholder management
- Quality management
- Human resources management
- Communications management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Professional responsibilities
- PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.