PMP® Exam preparation course
Accredited eLearning Course
This course is about real learning rather than memorizing and only learning how to pass an exam. This provides you with something you can really use in your projects; something that makes sense and you can relate to.
In short, everything you need to learn the PMBoK® Guide and be prepared to take the PMP® exam!
The course contains:
- 48 contact hours
- 95 lessons
- A full section about using the PMBOK® Guide in Agile projects
- Integrated Flashcards™
- Simulated exams (1050 questions)
The course does not contain:
- The exam: you should pay for and schedule your PMP® exam with Prometric center on their website.
- The official manual: the official manual is not necessary and is not included in this package. However, when you become a member in PMI, you can download the PMBoK® Guide and other publications for free.
This course is...
- Equal to a 7-day classroom course
- Aligned with the latest version of the PMBoK® Guide and PMP® exam
- Accredited by PMI and satisfies the contact hours for the exam
How to start?
- The first 30% of the e-learning course is free.
- You can start the course right now, even without registration, and purchase the product when you’re sure that it’s what you’ve been looking for.
- Accreditation: by PMI
- PMI contact hours: 48 – This course is formally approved by PMI as a PMP® preparation course and can be used to satisfy the prerequisite of those exams.
- Compatibility: PMBOK® Guide 6 (latest edition)
- Length: equivalent to a 7-day classroom course (20 hours of video)
- No. of lessons: 95
- First 30 lessons are Free
- Time limit: 12 months after the purchase
- Certification of completion: issued automatically at the end of the course
- Official certificate: gained by passing the official PMP® exams (available separately)
Price: 290€ (excl. VAT)
- PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.