U bent hier
In Company Trainings | E-learnings
Project Management E-learnings
Besides in-company trainings, we also offer the possibility to take certain courses at home, using our e-learnings. Studying at home gives you more flexibility and makes it easier to combine working and studying. The first 30% of the e-learnings are for free. So go ahead and try out one of these courses. After you finished the first 30% we open the rest of the e-learining for you.
Get that PM certificate you have always wanted right now.
- PMP® Exam preparation course
- CAPM® Exam preparation course
- PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation training course
- PRINCE2® Practitioner (2017 edition) training course
- ITIL Foundation training course: IT Service Management
- AgilePM® Foundation training course – certified by APMG
- Professional Scrum Master Level 1 (PSM I) - Scrum.org
- PRINCE2® Agile® Practitioner
Take your online exam for the above E-learning courses
If you did follow one of our above E-learning courses and already have an account: Click on the link of the course above, scroll down the page and select your exam.
If you did not follow one of our above E-learning courses, and only want to take the exam: Then send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you asap.
No On line exams can be taken for PMP® & CAPM®. Please visit website of Pearson VUE center to schedule your exam.
Project Management Certificates
ProjectPolis can deliver specific in-company trainings on Project Management. Increase your chance of getting that PMP® or CAPM® certification by following our "Exam Prep Courses".
Interested? Click on one of the following links for more information.
- Project Management
Interested in a tailor-made Project Management training? Check out following courses:
- Basic Project Management Training - next start date on request - In Company Trainings
- Advanced Project Management Training - next start date on request - In Company Trainings
- Agile Fundamentals - next start date on request - In Company Trainings
PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
"I was looking to get my Scrum Master certification. On the ProjectPolis Academy Page, I came across a preperation course for PSM I from Scrum.org. The big advantage is that the first 30% of the course is free. After that, I contacted ProjectPolis to open the rest of the course. Later I succesfully finished the exam. From now on I can call myself a certified Scrum Master.
This course gives you a very good overview of all aspects of the Scrum framework. Highly recommended!"
Chris Vergaelen - Freelance Project Manager